Jeremy Bates, M.D.
Dr. Bates joined Metro in 2016. His hospital affiliations include:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Dr. Bates completed his undergraduate studies at University of Arizona and attended medical school at University of Texas Houston. He then went on to complete his Residency in Anesthesiology at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center where he was elected Chief Resident. He is currently a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Texas Society of Anesthesiologists, Texas Medical Association and Dallas County Medical Society.
Dr. Bates is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiologists and covers the following facilities:
- Texas Health Resources Surgical Center Rockwall
- Baylor LakePointe
- Baylor Surgery Center Rockwall/Heath (RWSC)
- Baylor Plano
- Texas Health Resources Presbyterian Plano
- Methodist Richardson
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Medical City Plano
- Baylor Surgery Center North Dallas
- Texas Health Resources Surgery Center Preston Plaza
- Baylor Uptown
- Cosmetic Surgery Center – Dr Rai
- Baylor North Garland Surgery Center
- Baylor Centennial Medical Center
Dr. Bates is married with three children. In his free time, he enjoys snow skiing, working out and spending time on the lake.