Dr. Blakeney joined Metropolitan Anesthesia Consultants in 1995. Her hospital affiliations include:
- Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas
- Dallas Surgical Partners
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
- Lake Pointe Medical Center, Rowlett
- Medical City, Dallas
- North Central Surgical Center
- Park Central Surgical Center
- Park Cities Surgical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Several area surgery centers
- Texas Institute for Surgery
A graduate of Westminster Medical School of London University, in England, she completed her residencies in London, England and Toronto, Canada in anesthesia and intensive care. She is board certified by the Royal College of Anaesthetists, London, England. Dr. Blakeney is a member of the American Medical Association, Dallas County Medical Society, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Texas Society of Anesthesiologists, Dallas County Anesthesia Society, Royal Society of Medicine, a delegate to the Texas Medical Association, and Chief of anesthesia at Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake.
Dr. Blakeney is married and has three grown children.